Summer celebrations come in all forms: from planned and prepared parties, to the sudden, surprise soirees. And yet, sometimes, the fun of a celebration can be a little stressful. Because you never know when your social life will throw you a curveball, we want you to be prepared with a perfect, party-ready plan! Just imagine the peace of mind knowing you can be ready with a ravishing look in just a matter of minutes! Having a girls’ night in? But of course, you’ll want to rock your stay-at-home-cutest! And when your hubby shows up last minute with a hungry client, you’ve got your go-to recipe and your ‘just-in-case’ outfit. And because you know that style goes beyond having the perfect ensemble, we’ve compiled some great ideas so that you can be the ever-ready hostess with the mostest! Don’t forget to click here to download some great party recipes!
Girls’ Night In
Have the girls over for some fashion, food, and fun! Be comfy chic with your outfit, hors d’oeuvres, & activities!
1) Rose Sangria with Pineapple & Guava 2) Fish Taco Platter – Pickled Red Onion & Jalapenos 3) Cocktail Napkins-Crate & Barrel 4) CAbi Limited Addition Scarf Top and Bree Jean 5) Vince Camuto Shoe 6) What’s a Dame to do?! board game.
Impromptu In-Law Brunch
In-laws called a few days ago saying they’re coming up for brunch? No problem! Frittata, flowers, and a new framed photo of the kids make for great family time!
1) Mixed Vegetable Quiche with Cheddar & Parmesan 2) Tea Forte Tea Set 3) Antique Silver Embellished Cylinder Vases-Jamaligarden 4) CAbi Moondust Sweater and Willow Double Dress 5) Vera Wang Lavender Shoe 6) Target Frame
Last Minute Dinner with Husband’s Hungry Client
No notice when your husband springs a hungry client on you? A quick & easy pasta recipe, a few candles, and of course your CAbi cutest have you party-perfect in a pinch!
1) Antipasta Platter Platter, Penne with Asparagus and Cherry Tomatoes,Â Strawberry Mascarpone Tart with Port Glaze 2) Verum Patagonia Chardonnay, Villa Antinori Toscana 2007 3) Mercury Glass Votives-Anthropologie 4)CAbi Cat Tank, CAbi Chain Belt and Palazzo Pant 5) Rachel Zoe Shoe 3) Miles Davis “Kind of Blue”
It’s a Boy!
Know some new parents? Pamper them with a basket of goodies and a home cooked dinner.
1) Roasted Spring Vegetables, Grilled Chicken Salad with Garlic Confit 2)Â Veuve Clicquot Brut Champagne 3) Paper Runner and Napkins-Crate & Barrel 4) CAbi Cluny Top, Paisley Scarf and Printed Bootlet 5) Jeffrey Campbell Shoe 6) Picnic Basket-Crate & Barrel
Meet the Neighbors
Meeting the new neighbors? Grab a pizza stone, a croquet set, and welcome them into the neighborhood in style!
1) White Pizza with Arugula 2) Monogrammed Beverage Bucket-Pottery Barn 3) CAbi Poetry Tunic and Blush Lou Lou Jean 4) Sigerson Morrison Shoe 5) Croquet Set-Kmart